If you have an online business, then you know the importance of having a reliable website.
Especially, when you consider the variety of ways your website supports your business. For example, your website (or your digital home as I like to call it) can help you:
- Add value to your followers by giving insight on your zone of genius;
- Establish credibility by sharing your story and qualifications;
- Provide information about your products and services;
- Generate leads by providing free offers;
- And grant access to paid content.
So, with all that your website helps you do, can you imagine if it crashed? Unless you have it backed up somewhere else, you’re officially up the creek without a paddle. 🙁
And that’s exactly what’ll happen (if not worse) when you don’t keep your digital house in order.
Well, in today’s vlog post, you’ll learn:
- The importance of maintaining your website
- How often you should do it
- And the 3 most important areas to focus on.
Now, click the image below to watch now.
So, when was the last time you did maintenance on your website? If it’s been a while, when will you get started?
What was the ONE valuable tip you learned from today’s video? Leave a comment below!
Until next time,
Want to Create High Converting Facebook Ads?
Then check out my FREE Checklist where I share my best tips to creating Facebook Ads that convert.
Enter your info and download it NOW!